Reserves Assessment - Petroleum Engineering Specialist
#PetraJobs We are seeking Reserves Assessment - Petroleum Engineering Specialist - Conventional Reservoirs to work in middle east. Check the opportunity at our site: http://www.petra-group.com.br/site/recruit?layout=vaga&id=347316000008565059 #InternationalOpportunity
State: Ar Riyad
Category: oil & gas
Category: oil & gas
Our client is a Global TOP player and is seeking a Reserves Assessment Professional (Petroleum Engineering Specialist) with extensive experience in reserves classification and reporting (e.g. SEC/PRMS etc.), a solid foundation in classic reservoir engineering, including both static and dynamic modeling of reservoirs, and experience in enhanced oil recovery and/or unconventional reservoirs as they relate to reserve assessment. Also, you should have supplemental experience in reservoir engineering, especially technical principles for developing long-term oil & gas reservoir depletion plans, economics evaluations, and key performance measures and benchmarking in E&P industry.
You will lead and guide work processes for one of the divisions, and may also have significant liaison responsibilities with other departments within exploration, petroleum engineering & development, engineering services, marketing, Finance and Corporate Planning. In general the candidates should have broad experience in the oil and gas upstream business with specialty skills in subsurface evaluation.
- A bachelor degree in petroleum engineering, and a master degree in petroleum engineering or related disciplines. A PhD or additional exposure/training in business, economics or finance, is also beneficial.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience gained through working for reputable oil and gas consulting and/or E&P companies
- Extensive experience in reserves classification and reporting (e.g. SEC/PRMS etc.), a solid foundation in classic reservoir engineering, including both static and dynamic modeling of reservoirs
- Experience in enhanced oil recovery and/or unconventional reservoirs as they relate to reserve assessment.
- Critical technical expertise within one area, but also exhibit managerial acumen and exceptional communication skills (including experience in presenting to executive management and effectively leading multi-disciplinary teams).