Key Account Manager Foods (Southern cone)
We are looking for someone that will be responsible for managing important Latin American accounts as well as acquiring and developing new ones. It's mandatory coming from food/oil industry.
State: São Paulo
Our Client is one of the leading suppliers of food grade releasing agents, specialty fats and oils, emulsifiers, and hydrocolloids for the food industry.
- This Person is responsible for managing important Latin American accounts as well as acquiring and developing new
accounts so the focus is maximizing sales opportunities both within
the assigned customer base and with new accounts.
- The incumbent will support
the execution of both long-term and short-term sales programs in support of the
overall approved sales and marketing strategies.
any issues and problems faced by customers and manage issues to maintain
- Create, manage and attain the annual sales budgets for assigned account collection
account collection annual strategic plans and annual budget plan.
- Prepare call reports, forecasts and
quarterly presentations for current or new business activity, new products, and
other relevant marketing or competitive information.
- Multi-lingual – Portuguese, English / Spanish required
degree in business (marketing), food science or chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum of five
(5) years of experience in sales with food ingredients or related field
- Experience with food machinery is a plus
- Experience with direct and indirect business