Senior Business Developer Manager – Utility-scale Solar PV - BRAZIL
We are Looking for a Senior Business Developer Manager – Utility-scale Solar PV
State: Sao Paulo
To integrate into the Brazil team within the expanding Projects Division of the company, a rapid-growth business unit with global scope and high-added value. The candidate will:
- Play a key role in establishing the viability of multi-million USD PV projects for a solar market leader;
- Work autonomously and have a complete combination of business skills and energy sector knowledge;
- Have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the company's growth, profitability and market presence.
Utility-scale PV Projects:
• Origination of new opportunities of energy projects;
• Leadership in commercial discussions for Free Market / Private PPA opportunities and contracts;
• Good overall understanding of all steps in the value chain of an energy project and knowledge of energy regulation in Brazil;
• Interacting with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors, etc.);
• Capacity to analyze financial metrics of an Energy projects;
• Experience in Financing and M&A processes is a plus;
• Coordination of documentation for energy projects to participate in Brazilian federal auctions.
Supervision of teams and processes Essential Skills:
• Understanding of local regulation in the energy generation sector of Brazil;
• Effective experience and contact network with energy sector players;
• Experience of management of a multi-disciplinary team, organizing and pushing all activities;
• Proactive and pro-business approach, problem-solving mentality and goal orientation;
• Experience in originating and executing energy projects;
Supporting the development of new business models General:
• Interacts with a global team in a high-growth business division;
• Deals with all energy sector stakeholders in good progress and on schedule;
• Documents commercial and legal processes and ensures high data accuracy;
• Ensures compliance to internal procedures and policies and external regulation and standards;
• Energetic and commercial approach to solve issues and find opportunities.
- Meal Ticket: BRL 35,00 per worked day. Discount for employee: BRL 35,00
- Grocery Ticket: BRL 350.00 per month.
- Life Insurance: 100% paid by the company
- Medical and Dental Plan: Employee has just 15% of plan cost to pay.