Financial Evaluator - E&P
Categoria: oil & gas
Our client is one of the leading Oil&Gas
companies in Latin America, we are looking for a financial evaluator for the
Exploration and Production (E&P) team with experience in financial valuation of projects in the Brazilian market. to help define the conceptualization
of new E&P business alternatives and to be responsible for the structuring
and economic evaluation of national and international businesses.
- English: Fluent
- Financial knowledge in reservoir engineering, drilling, design of facilities and structuring of development projects, operation of oil fields.
- Knowledge in financial valuation of projects in the Brazilian market.
- Risk and opportunity management
- Cost and budget management
- Economic evaluation of investment projects
- Corporate finance
- Advanced Excel domain and specialized software for evaluation of projects and risks such as Crystal Ball.
- Mastery of methodologies used for evaluation of projects, such as: discounted cash flow, decision trees, Monte Carlo simulation, real options, among others