Lead geophysical activities:
For field appraisal, development and production;
• Coordinate data acquisition strategy, follow-up and QC of seismic data acquisition and processing;
• Maximize use of geophysical data and ensure excellence in deliverables of the geophysical discipline by engaging with partners and internal and external experts;
• Initiate and coordinate geophysical technical studies;
• Provide complete evaluation of seismic data including 3D seismic interpretation, well to seismic correlation, velocity model building, time to depth conversion, quantitative and qualitative analysis and uncertainty evaluation;
• Integrate rock physics analysis;
• AVO analysis seismic attributes analysis and seismic;
• Interpretation to support reservoir characterization;
• Ensure integration with other subsurface; disciplines while providing input to geomodel and well planning in a carbonate reservoir framework;
• Represent company in technical meetings with Partners or other external stakeholder;
• Prepare and revise reports for government; authorities and for internal documentation in English and Portuguese;
• Safety and compliance management of geophysics related contracts;
• Mentor and provide guidance for less experienced staff;
• Contribute to digitalization and simplification initiative.
• Experience with project development and production;
• Proficient on carbonate seismic interpretation.
• Experience with pre-salt seismic interpretation is an advantage;
• Higher education at MSc or PhD level in geophysics preferred.
• Relevant work experience; with proven high-impact deliveries can compensate.
• Experience as an Operator is an advantage;
• Working knowledge in OpenWorks and Petrel is an advantage;
• Experience within the following topics is also an advantage:
• Innovative Geophysics; 4D seismic; Seismic acquisition and processing support; Carbonate geoscience; Well
planning; Rock physics and quantitative interpretation; Uncertainty