|ID||Categorias||Vagas de emprego||Descrição||Status||Estado|
|676||Business Development Specialist||
Business Development Specialist
Responsible for market analysis and industry studies based on personal
contacts, internet research or possibly engaging market research companies as
well as interactions with customers
Build and maintain business relationships with current customers and potential
customers through visits and direct communications
Respond for the technical inquiries concerning regarding our products, working
closely with global technical experts and Marketing management
Working with the line manager on the negotiate contracts
Monitor customers’ developments, future needs and requirements changes
Participate on trade shows to promote ICL-IP’s image and products and selected
Develop sales forecasts/reports for focus areas
Monitor competitors’ movements and imports statistics
Be the primary local resource to launch new products, working with global
technical and R&D group
Who are we looking for?
Experience in business development, sales or technical areas
· Biocides background
BS degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
Team player, though also the ability for work independently with minimum
Fully able to communicate commercially and technically in Portuguese, Spanish
Good communication and influencing; ability to interact with customers’
technical and R&D staff
Ability to analyze data, recognize variations in market or with customers and
proactively address potential issues
Good MS Office skills
Ability to travel approximately 30-40% of the time, predominantly within South
Why become interested?
· Consolidated company in the sector
· Great opportunity for professional development.
|662||oil & gas||Oil Reservoir Management - Petroleum Engineering Specialist||
Our client is a Global TOP player and is seeking an Oil Reservoir Management (Petroleum Engineering Specialist) with extensive experience in with extensive experience in Oil Reservoir Management.
This senior technical role provides expert advice and guidance on all aspects of oil reservoir management, including designing, participating in and implementing best-in-class reservoir management programs.
|661||oil & gas||Reserves Assessment - Petroleum Engineering Specialist||
Our client is a Global TOP player and is seeking a Reserves Assessment Professional (Petroleum Engineering Specialist) with extensive experience in reserves classification and reporting (e.g. SEC/PRMS etc.), a solid foundation in classic reservoir engineering, including both static and dynamic modeling of reservoirs, and experience in enhanced oil recovery and/or unconventional reservoirs as they relate to reserve assessment. Also, you should have supplemental experience in reservoir engineering, especially technical principles for developing long-term oil & gas reservoir depletion plans, economics evaluations, and key performance measures and benchmarking in E&P industry.
You will lead and guide work processes for one of the divisions, and may also have significant liaison responsibilities with other departments within exploration, petroleum engineering & development, engineering services, marketing, Finance and Corporate Planning. In general the candidates should have broad experience in the oil and gas upstream business with specialty skills in subsurface evaluation.
|660||oil & gas||Petrophysicist||
Our client is a Global TOP player and is seeking an experienced petrophysicists to evaluate, develop and manage world-class fields, reservoirs and reserves.
|646||mining & metals||General Manager||
Descrição• Partner other local authorities, public sector organizations and agencies, local businesses and other stakeholders.
• Developing partnership working with key external stakeholders across the public and private sectors.
• Management and leadership of high performing teams.
• Operates within a corporate framework but with considerable freedom to shape services.
• Strategic lead developing services and ensuring implementation of new legislative requirements.
• Overall responsibility for high performance and professional standards across the group.
• Ensures high professional standards. EDUCATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
• Industrial Civil Engineer with an MBA. Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Successful experience of at least 10 years relevant business management experience leading leadership team in the Brazilian market, ideally in an international organization, with a background in Engineering and / or Construction Consulting companies, both from the Mining and Energy sector as main customers.
• This position has direct responsibility in the financial results of losses and / or profits of the company.
1. Work closely with the Director of the Latin American Zone and the Administration and Finance Manager as well as with the Manager of Business Development of the Zone in order to support and coordinate for their decisions that point to a solid and sound business growth.
2. This position must ensure that the team works under a solid sense of teamwork, coordinated and communicated, as well as generate spaces and work styles that allow the business development assistant managers along with the engineering team to assist Clients and Prospects supporting each other in their specialties.
3. Work collegiately with senior managers and make a proactive contribution delivering Company objectives which impact positively on the financial, operational, and satisfaction for customers and employee’s results.
4. Lead a portfolio of services including engineering, construction, operations in compliance with The company policies and solutions.
5. Oversee a budget on an annualized basis with full P&L responsibility.
6. Responsible to supervise for developing the engineering and constructions services strategy, ensuring high quality and competitive services which meet operational and business objectives.
7. Provide leadership and management to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery; which will include managing the effective use of resources and staff.
8. Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to support effective working relationships with relevant portfolio holders.
9. Support and develop partnership working, including acting as an effective ambassador and advocate with external organizations.
10. Translate strategy into ambitious and achievable service plans, within available resources and with clearly defined targets and outcomes. 11. This position must ensure that all managers are informed and updated in the strategic agenda, including especially the most highly sensitive aspects and key strategic service issues and challenges.
12. Responsible for planning, controlling and deploying financial, staffing and physical resources to best effect to deliver agreed service priorities.
13. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills required including: decision making, problem solving, adaptability, people management and team building.
• Excellent communication, presentation and mediation skills are essential
• Customer focused & commercial skills.
• Safety culture.
• Strong and proven management skills required, including: knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, objective setting, process improvement, human resources modeling, leadership technique, ethic and coordination of people and resources. • Highly motivated & Performance oriented.
• Motivated by the collective success of his / her team.
• Available for business trips.
• Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish intermediate level.
|637||agribusiness||Gestor Estratégico de Compras||
Irá atuar com planejamento, gestão e controle de todos os processos de compras, realizar o desenvolvimento e homologação de novos fornecedores internacionais de forma a obter melhores preços, condições de pagamento e prazos de entrega, negociações com fornecedores internacionais para a compra de princípios ativos e captação de novas parcerias, realização de visitas técnicas e resolução de conflitos, fazer a criação e programação de indicadores de desempenho do departamento de compras, acompanhar as grandes tendências no mercado de fornecimento, fazer a gestão de equipe de compradores, planejar, dirigir e controlar as compras de materiais e equipamentos, de acordo com as políticas e necessidades da empresa, orientar e participar no desenvolvimento de novos fornecedores e das elaborações de forma a obter melhores preços, condições de pagamento e prazo de entrega, supervisionar a elaboração e manutenção de cadastro de fornecedores, atuar com gestão de equipe.
Formação superior completa em Engenharia Agronômica ou similares.
Inglês avançado/fluente é imprescindível.
|Em andamento||São Paulo|
|628||Services||Arquiteto de Software||
|Execução||Rio de Janeiro|
|626||oil & gas||Supply Chain Category Manager - Unconventional Resources||
We are seeking for Category Managers with experience of either Drilling Rigs & Artificial List OR Drilling & Completions to join the Unconventional Resources Supply Chain function.
As Category Manager you will have responsibility for implementing the category management methodologies to support the Unconventional Resources operation. Through this role, you will play a central part in the development of category/sub-category demand forecasts, supply market analyses, and category management strategies. You will be responsible for implementing these strategies to maximize the total life cycle value obtained from the categories. In addition, you will lead supplier relationship management activities.
|624||oil & gas||Reservoir Engineer||
Our client - a global TOP player - is embarking on a program to develop its world class unconventional resources and is seeking experienced professionals to join its Unconventional Reservoir Management team. They have an immediate requirement for Reservoir Engineers who have experience with unconventional reservoirs, their production mechanisms and related planning to enable optimize development of unconventional plays. Of primary interest is experience with development and production of shale and tight gas assets.
As a Reservoir engineer in an unconventional asset you will support the team with your experience in reservoir management, performance and surveillance to develop and execute a field development plan for Ultra tight and Channels sand reservoirs. Experience or a good understanding of stimulation programs design, well test analysis, rate transient analysis, decline curve analysis, dynamic reservoir modeling, reserves classification, EUR predictions, well spacing optimization, will be required to support key development decisions.
You should also be very familiar with the “factory” approach to development of resource plays and the requirements to increase efficiency and reduce cost to make the plays economic.
|607||others||Representante de Vendas||
Responsável por desenvolver relacionamento
comercial com os principais clientes finais do segmento.
Introduzir a linha de produtos de balanças,
dosadoras, chaves de segurança, detectores de metal, etc) na indústria
Atingir e exceder as metas anuais de bookings
Aumentar Market share todos os anos;
Desenvolver leads de vendas;
Desenvolver estratégias comerciais;
Cooperar com o time de serviços para venda de
PSA (contratos de serviço);
Desenvolver redes de comunicação e vendas;
Suporte aos clientes atuais;
Desenvolver novos mercados para o portfólio
Dar feedback sobre performance de produtos e
serviços, a fim de promover o aprimoramento dos produtos e atendimento;
Interagir com as áreas: Marketing, Product Management e Serviços, Projetos e
em Engenharia de Minas, Mecânica, Elétrica ou Automação;
- 5 anos de experiência em vendas/aplicação;
no Mercado de cimento e/ou mineração;
com equipamentos de instrumentação, como balanças, alimentadores, etc., é um
avançado ou fluente;
é considerado diferencial;
com CRM, preferencialmente Salesforce.com
em Belo Horizonte ou SP
|Em andamento||São Paulo|
|599||technology||Gerente Executivo de Desenvolvimento||
Executivo de Desenvolvimento
|598||technology||Gerente de Negócios - Setor Público||
de Negócios (Setor Público)